GUWAHATI, July 7: Chaired by Guwahati MP Bijoya Chakraborty, the District Development and Monitoring Committee – DISHA reviewed the progress of all the ongoing schemes in a meeting held at Circuit House on Saturday. The meeting focused on the progress of MGNREGS, PMAY, NSAP, SBM, PMKSY, IWMP, and ICDS besides other welfare schemes, a government communiqué said. The meeting was attended by Education and Guwahati Development Minister Siddhartha Bhattacharya, MLAs of Dispur and West Guwahati Constituencies – Atul Bora and RN Kalita, Mayor Mrigen Saraniya, DC Kamrup (M) Virendra Mittal, PD, DRDA Kamrup (M) Ramen Malakar, District Development Commissioner Dr Bijoya Choudhury and others, the communiqué added.
You may also like
About the author
- Charaideo Girl manages to escape from Arunachal Pradesh after alleged physical torture
- See Pictures: BSF actively participated in a “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” in Tripura
- Kaziranga National Park: Carcass of Male Rhino recovered with horn missing
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense