Guwahati, May 7: Bangalore based Narayana super-specialty Hospital, a unit of Narayana Health, situated at Amingaon in North Guwahati will conduct the next media OPD clinic at Guwahati Press Club on May 12, where Dr Soumar Dutta (emergency medicine) will be available for free consultations to the participants. They will also get the opportunity to check their weight, blood pressure & sugar in the 3 pm to 5 pm health camp. Organized under the series of weekly ‘Evening with a Doctor’ programmes for the benefit of press club members along with their close relatives, the last Saturday camp was graced by Dr Arun Neog (medicine) from Excelcare Hospital on May 5. Besides free consultations, the participants got their weight, height, blood pressure & sugar checked in the clinic.
Till date, the press club initiative has been supported by Down Town Hospitals, GNRC Hospitals, Dispur Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals (Guwahati and Chennai campus) etc., a press release stated.
You may also like
About the author
- Kerala death toll mounts to 154, rescue operations underway
- Mizoram Police Launches Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and System
- Gauhati Town Club down Railways in GSA Super Division Soccer League
- Dhrupad Kashyap wins in Inter School Chess held in Guwahati
- Somdev Devvarman Predicts Bright Future for Surfing in India
- Auto driver abducted from Cachar found dead in Karimganj
- Delhi Dynamos FC to Travel to Kolkata and Doha for Indian Super League Training
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- New Assamese Music Video Captivates Viewers, 81 Thousand View in Four Days
- BCCI, cricket team join nation in condoling Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s death