Guwahati, May 7: Bangalore based Narayana super-specialty Hospital, a unit of Narayana Health, situated at Amingaon in North Guwahati will conduct the next media OPD clinic at Guwahati Press Club on May 12, where Dr Soumar Dutta (emergency medicine) will be available for free consultations to the participants. They will also get the opportunity to check their weight, blood pressure & sugar in the 3 pm to 5 pm health camp. Organized under the series of weekly ‘Evening with a Doctor’ programmes for the benefit of press club members along with their close relatives, the last Saturday camp was graced by Dr Arun Neog (medicine) from Excelcare Hospital on May 5. Besides free consultations, the participants got their weight, height, blood pressure & sugar checked in the clinic.
Till date, the press club initiative has been supported by Down Town Hospitals, GNRC Hospitals, Dispur Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals (Guwahati and Chennai campus) etc., a press release stated.
You may also like
About the author
- Citizenship (Amendment) Bill :Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) likely to table report in Winter session
- Santragachi Stampede: 2 Killed, 17 Injured, Mamata Banerjee to hold enquiry
- Vijay Merchant U-16 Trophy: Nagaland beats Arunachal Pradesh
- Sabarimala Temple Closes For a Month without allowing Female Devotees inside
- Cult Show CID to go off air, Don’t End CID trends on Twitter
- Retired Assistant Director of Sericulture allegedly manhandled by workers of AGP
- If the people of Cachar are not supporting ‘Bandh’, I am also not supporting it either: MP Sushmita Dev
- Liquidity concerns, weak rupee dent equity indices; energy stocks down
- Kim Sharma And Harshvardhan Rane’s Outing Grts Mumbai Talking
- Delhi Girl Commits Suicide on being Humiliated by Ex-boyfriend