Mumbai: Ministry of External Affairs had revoked the passports of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi (his uncle), promoter of Gitanjali Group on February 24, 2018. However, Interpol has informed Indian investigation agencies that Nirav has travelled 4 times between 3 countries: USA, UK & Hong Kong after that using his Indian passport. The dates he travelled between March 15, 28, 30 & 31. Nirav is believed to be in UK now, and has applied for permanent residency in Singapore.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars