New Delhi, Feb 17: Adding another feather in the cap, NRL has been awarded the ‘Rashtra Vibhushan Award 2016-17 – Platinum Category’ in Petroleum Refinery Sector for excellence in Environment Protection. Instituted by the Foundation for Accelerated Mass Empowerment (FAME), New Delhi, the award comprising of a trophy and citation was presented to Mager (Environment) NRL, Jitumani Saloi by Dr. Ram Raj Rai, Director of Lok Sabha, Parliament House and render th, Ex Minister of Education and Technical Education, Power, Tourism and Language in presence of former Union Cabinet Minister for Transport, Road & Highways, Labour and Employment, Health & family Welfare, Oscar Ferndes at an award ceremony held in New Delhi recently. This was stated in a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars