Guwahati: BJP leader and Minister of State for Health Pijush Hazarika today conducted an inspection of the fruit godowns in Guwahati along with officials of FSSAI. After discovering harmful chemicals used to ripen fruits, he directed the officials to take stringent action. A similar surprise visit was also made in local milk shops and milk vans to inquire of the purity of the milk.
You may also like
About the author
- Charaideo Girl manages to escape from Arunachal Pradesh after alleged physical torture
- See Pictures: BSF actively participated in a “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” in Tripura
- Kaziranga National Park: Carcass of Male Rhino recovered with horn missing
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense