Jaipur, July 26: Like cow smugglers, the Rajasthan Police is also responsible for the rise in cases of cow smuggling and consequent incidents of mob lynching, a state Minister has said. “Had policemen been honest and responsible, neither Pehlu Khan nor Rakbar Khan would have died,” said Rajasthan Labour Minister Jaswant Singh Yadav while talking to the media on the sidelines of a two-day district level Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) meeting held in Behrod on Wednesday. He also stood by the statement he issued earlier calling upon the minority community to “stop consuming beef” to respect the sentiments of Hindus and to “keep away from cow smuggling”. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- Singer Beyonce Arrives in Udaipur
- Salman Khan, Anurag Kashyap Win at Asian Academy Creative Awards
- Motor Accidents: How to Claim Damages
- MGNREGA is Worst in Fiscal 2018-19 with a Completion Rate
- Can APDCL Meet Deadline?
- Assam Destination For Human Traffickers!
- 72% Vote in Final Phase of Rural Poll Amid Incidents
- Smart Fencing Between Assam-Bangladesh Riverine Border By January Next!
- Those in Power Should Take Positive Steps on Ram Temple: RSS
- LIC Agent Tarun Das Murdered