GUWAHATI, May 30: The All Assam Physiotherapy Association (AAPA) in collaboration with the Haryana Chartered Association of Physiotherapists has organized a three-day preconference workshop on the theme, ‘Basic Dry Needling and Taping’ from May 24 to 26 at the geriatric seminar hall, department of medicine, GMCH. The workshop was organized as a part of PHYSIO HARCON-2018, second International Conference of Physiotherapy. The programme was inaugurated by Dr SK Baruah, Prof and HOD, Department of Medicine, GMCH. Dr Jatin Patel, Principal (i/c) Vidyadeep Institute of Physiotherapy, Gujarat and founder of JPRehab attended as resource person.
You may also like
December 15, 2018
About the author
- What Led To The debacle of Congress in Hailakandi?
- Traditional Heads Praise C&RD Minister Sniawbhalang Dhar
- Laban Dorbar Shnong Holds General Meeting
- First List of Candidates Before Christmas: Hamlet Dohling
- Dr Donkupar Roy Feels Rueful of Money Power in Elections
- Assam To Construct a Cultural Integration Centre in Arunachal Pradesh
- Dr Bhupen Hazarika Is Bridge Uniting Northeast: Pema Khandu
- Demonstration Against ONGC’s Privatization Move
- BJP’s Youngest Candidate Wins in Thowra constituency
- Tribal Reserved Seats Will Go In Hands of Non-Protected Class, Fears BJSM