GUWAHATI, May 12: The Brihattar Hatigaon-Sijubari Sashetan Yuva Monch has demonstrated a protest rally on Saturday demanding the withdrawal of divisive Citizenship (Amendment) Bill-2016. Asserting to resolve the foreigners’ issue on the merit of Assam Accord, the Monch said that Assam cannot perpetually remain as a dumping ground of the foreigners. The protest rally was carried out from Little Flower School and culminated at Hatigaon Chawk. Meanwhile, Chaigaon MLA Rekibuddin Ahmed also took part in the rally.
You may also like
About the author
- Asian Games 2018: 16-year-old shooter Saurabh Chaudhary wins Gold
- Priyanka Chopra: From Reluctance to the Pinnacle of Success
- Akshay Kumar: First Male Bollywood Actor to Score 20 Million Followers on Instagram
- VVS Laxman to publish autobiography in November
- American Reality Television Star Kim Kardashian Shows off Curves
- AS Roma midfielder Maxime Gonalons joins Sevilla on loan
- Second edition of T10 League will be bigger, says chairman Shaji Ul Mulk.
- Supreme Court Says No to NOTA Option in Rajya Sabha Polls
- Guwahati Becoming a Favourite Destination for Car Lifters
- The 6 Benefits of Aerobic Exercise