GUWAHATI. April 13: The Government of Assam has declared 16th April, 2018 as Public Holiday under Section 25 of N.I Act, 1881 (XXIV of 1881) read with the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 20/25/Pub-l dated 8th June 1957 on account of Bohag Bihu. All the Financial Institutions/ Cooperative Banks etc, within the State of Assam will remain closed on account of this Public Holiday under N.I Act.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say