London, July 4: India’s Purav Raja and his French partner Fabrice Martin lost a hard fought five-set battle to crash out of the men’s doubles competition at the Wimbledon tennis tournament here on Wednesday. Up against Dušan Lajovic of Serbia and Bosnia’s Mirza Bašic in the first round, the Indo-French combination lost 2-6, 4-6, 7-6, 6-4, 9-11 in a mammoth encounter which lasted three hours and 37 minutes. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats