Tezpur, April 21: The Assam Judicial Service Association, Tezpur Unit and staff members of the District Judiciary, Tezpur in a joint meeting held today under the chairmanship of AK Borah, District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur, condoled the sudden demise of Dibakar Hazarika, (Retd) Selection Grade District and Sessions Judge, who breathed his last in the wee hours of Friday at his residence at Begenakhowa, Golaghat, and also expressed deep sorrow on his death. As a mark of respect to the departed soul, the judicial officers and staff observed two-minute silence and prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul. The meeting also resolved to convey its deep sense of sorrow and sympathy to the members of the bereaved family. This has been stated in a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars