GUWAHATI, May 22: In a major road mishap on Tuesday at Chakardou near Matia under Azara police station, one Ratnakanta Rabha was seriously injured and is presently undergoing treatment in Guwahati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH). Rabha’s teenaged daughter Jupitora Rabha was also injured in the accident. According to police source, the accident happened around noon when Ratnakanta Rabha, a resident from Loharghat, who was driving his Alto car on the Rani-Garchuk road crashed into a stationary truck from behind. Rabha was also accompanied by his wife along with their two daughters.
You may also like
About the author
- Charaideo Girl manages to escape from Arunachal Pradesh after alleged physical torture
- See Pictures: BSF actively participated in a “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” in Tripura
- Kaziranga National Park: Carcass of Male Rhino recovered with horn missing
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense