GUWAHATI, June 11: The Pratibandhi Suraksha Sangstha, Assam on Monday demanded judicial probe into the unnatural death of late Luna Kalita who reportedly hanged herself to death inside the IIRDDA hostel premise located at Khanamukh near Jalukbari on June 7. The secretary of the Sangstha Nripen Malakar in a release said, “It has been noticed that in the last couple of days, such incidents are committed upon the persons with disability taking advantage of their physical challenges. We demand the government to take appropriate action upon the offenders.” The Sangstha also demanded to award exemplary punishment to the culprit (s) involved with the heinous crime.
You may also like
About the author
- Smart Fencing Between Assam-Bangladesh Riverine Border By January Next!
- Those in Power Should Take Positive Steps on Ram Temple: RSS
- LIC Agent Tarun Das Murdered
- Stolen Idol Siddheswar Devalaya Recovered
- Bullets Recovered From Dustbin in Rupkonwar Path, Beltola
- Third Edition of Sreehatta Utsav Celebrated Successfully