Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Shop gutted

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  11 May 2018 12:00 AM GMT

A Correspondent

DEMOW, May 10: A grocery shop was gutted by fire at Bokota near Demow. According to sources, Uttam Buragohain’s grocery shop was gutted in a fire that was caused due to blast in the battery of the inverter in the grocery shop, said a source. A team of Bokota Nemuguri Police reached the spot and took stock of the situation and immediately informed the fire brigade. The fire brigade from Demow and Nazira doused the flames with the help of local people.

Next Story