San Francisco, July 18: Cybersecurity giant Symantec Corp on Wednesday introduced a new solution based on threat isolation technology which blocks advanced email attacks on end user devices. Named “Email Threat Isolation”, the solution helps protect users against spear phishing, credential theft, account takeover and ransomware attacks, the company said in a statement. The email security solution with integrated threat isolation technology is designed to protect customers from the kind of sophisticated email attacks that have become more prevalent in the Cloud generation. “Despite significant efforts by our industry to detect and block email-borne threats, messaging remains the primary vector for malware and scams within the enterprise,” said Greg Clark, Symantec CEO. “This revolutionary technology helps enterprises to quickly and easily isolate all malicious email content — both internal and external — to substantially reduce inherent risks within messaging applications,” Clark said. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats