Breaking News
eletrocution
File photo
ASSAM NEWS

Two die of electrocution

A Correspondent
Golaghat/Demow, June 12: A person died of electrocution in Golaghat on Tuesday. According to reports, the deceased has been identified as Polash Saikia, resident of Norakonwar Bongaon under Golaghat police station. Another woman was electrocuted in 3 no. Udaipur Gaon near Demow on Monday afternoon. According to sources, Deepty Das (26), wife of Pradip Das, while going to pick up a piece of cloth on the bed, accidentally touched the fan and was electrocuted.

About the author

Ankur Kalita