Shillong, Feb 24: The Government of Meghalaya has appointed Disyo Passah as Vice Chairman of the State Government Programme Implementation & Monitoring Committee (SGPI&MC) with effect from the date of assumption of charge and until further orders under Category ‘B’. This was informed by the Secretary to the Government of Meghalaya, Programme Implementation & Evaluation Department.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars