Shillong, April 20: The Deputy Commissioner (Supply), East Khasi Hills District, Shillong has informed that ‘Whole-meal Atta’ for all Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) families, priority house holds (PHH) and non-NFSA for the month of March and April in urban and rural areas has been released and will be distributed through the fair price shops at the scale of 20 kgs per card at the rate of Rs. 8 per kg. All fair price shop dealers of the district are requested to lift the allotted quota of whole-meal atta immediately and to arrange the distribution to the beneficiaries. They are also directed to display the list of AAY, PHH and non-NFSA in their shops. This has been stated in an official release.
You may also like
About the author
- Pradhan Mantri Avaas Yojana and MGNREGA Schemes Inaugurated in Kalaigaon
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market