GUWAHATI, Jan 31: In order to achieve the objective of “Zero Accident” over N F Railway, one Workshop on “Generation Action Plan for Improving Safety” was organised by N F railway at Rangbhawan, Maligaon on Tuesday. Chahatey Ram, General Mager, N F railway, Lokesh rayan, Additiol General Mager, N F Railway, other Senior Officials besides a number of grass root Staff of N F Railway have participated in the Workshop. Ram, in the Workshop, interacted with the grass root staff directly and took stock of their needs related to the safety aspects. Ram made appeal to the staff for their dedicated service towards accident free train operation. In the workshop improvement of quality of training to safety category staff, liberal availability of safety items stocks and block for maintence work were discussed. Also action plan to make this Railway accident free zone was discussed. In the meeting it was stressed on proper education, safety standards proper training and technology as these are the principle to avoid train accident. It is to be mentioned that this is the first such type of Workshop on Safety held over this Railway. This aws stated in a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars