Exfoliating Citrus Coffee Body Scrub
If you long for getting back into your swimsuit, here is an ideal DIY citrus coffee body scrub to make your body skin look smooth and radiant.
You will need:
(i) Coffee ground: 1 cup
(ii) Coconut oil: organic, without additives, melted.
(iii) Lemon essential oil: 1-3 drops
(iv) Orange essential oil: 1-3 drops (v) Coconut sugar: ½ cup
Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl until everything is well combined.
How to Use it?
(i) Take the body scrub in your palm. Begin from the lower end of your body (towards your feet) and work your way up exfoliating in circular motions until you’ve reached your neck.
(ii) If you want, you can use any of the above scrubs on your face unless your skin is sensitive to any of the ingredients. Let the scrub sit for 10 minutes or longer and then rinse.
(iii) Do it once a week regularly. You will find your skin is improving in softness and may even see the scars getting diminished, if you have any.
(iv) Store the leftover in an airtight container.
Body scrubs made using coffee cab get messy in shower, as the coffee ground will scatter everywhere! So don’t be surprised and be prepared for that.
- Camphor Hair Hacks
Stress, bad nutrition and pollutants can make hair weak. Camphor oil can reverse the damage.
Camphor for Stronger Hair:
- Mix camphor oil with a raw egg and apply it to your hair, especially to the roots.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with a nourishing shampoo like Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo & Conditioner.
Camphor to fight hair loss and balding
Premature hair loss and balding can affect the appearance and confidence of an individual. Massage with camphor oil for hair loss control.
- Mix equal parts camphor oil and coconut oil.
- Massage it into your hair, making sure to get the oil in the roots.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash as usual making sure all the oil is removed.
- Do this regularly to boost hair growth.