When it comes to homemade beauty solutions, why not go organic? Here are some overnight masks.
Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Mask
Try out this effective solution for moisturizing and hydrating your skin that can make your skin glow. Do it 2-3 times a week.
- 1 tablespoon or 2 capsules of vitamin E
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- Take a few drops of the vitamin E oil (capsules or normal oil) and mix with the aloe vera gel.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Aloe vera dries up pretty quickly. Vitamin E will get absorbed into your skin but will feel a little sticky.
- Wash your face with cold water first thing in the morning.
Green Tea, Cucumberand Potato Juice Mask
This one is amazing for summers. Cucumber juice cools your face down, reduces inflammation and redness, and treats any sunburn while potato juice treats pigmentation and puffiness. On the other hand, green tea works like an antioxidant and cleanses the pores.
- Green tea
- Cucumber juice
- Potato juice
- Grate half a potato and half a cucumber in a bowl.
- Take out the pulp to squeeze out the juice.
- Make half a cup of green tea with a tea bag or leaves.
- Let it cool down.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a runny puree.
- Apply this mixture to your face with a cotton ball.
- It gets absorbed easily, so leave it on overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning with cold water.