SHORT NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders eventually to be drawn in F-2 form affixing not refundable Court Fee Stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise Twenty Five) only and with a validity period of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) days are invited from the registered contractors of APWD Bldg. works for the work as detailed below and will be issued in the Office of the undersigned from 09-06-2020 to 15-06-2020 and received upto 14.00 hours of 16-06-2020 and will be opened on the same date same place at 2.15 pm.
- Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractor or their authorized agents with attested signature in application from 09-06-2020 to 15-06-2020 upto 4.00 P.M.
- IPO and bid security must be payable in favour of the "The Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6".
- Contractor who has prequalification documents having similar nature of works executed for last 3 (Three) years will get preference
- The Contractor will have to submit upto date registrations certificate for the year 2019-20, GST, E.P.F, PAN Card, Labour Licence, Partnership deed/Power of attorney in case of Proprietorship firm duly attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer.
- If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is a declared holiday/bandh, tender will received and opened on the next working day.
- The undersigned will be the sole authority to cancel or accept any tender without showing any reason.
- The short NIT will be a part of the Contract agreement.
- Other details can be seen in the tender document
- Please note that payment will be made Subject to receipt of financial sanction and F.O.C. from the Government.
Executive Engineer, P.W.D.
PCC Division. Dispur, Ghy-6