* Rice will be made available at Rs 2/- per kg instead of present rate of Rs 3/- under NFSA. State government will bear the cost of Rs 1/- per kg
* Three new schemes for the tea garden workers to be launched
* Chief Minister's Bagan Ghar Scheme whereby every tea garden worker family will be provided land and fincial assistance for construction of dwelling houses.
* The Chief Minister's Bagan Jal scheme for providing drinking water for the workers of tea gardens
* Chief Minister's Bagan Bus Scheme to provide public bus service facilities for garden workers.
* Wage of tea workers under ATC gardens is considered for enhancement to Rs 177 per day from 1st February 2016.
* New pension scheme for the Anganwadi workers & Helpers, ASHA workers , Home Guards and gaonburas
* Free medicines to BPL patients in addition to existing 176 free medicines
* A women market will be set up for the benefit of women entrepreneur for both individuals and SHGs with all modern facilities
* Crèche at Secretariat and every district and Sub divisiol HQ
* Old age pension be extended to include all BPL citizen above 60 year of age
* Uniform to School going BPL students up to class X
* All colleges will be covered by Wi-fi internet connectivity
" Reorganization of Development Blocks with a criteria to have at least two blocks per LA constituency
* 75,000 new posts including 18000 in Panchayat and Rural Development
* Development Councils for Kalitas and Brahmins of Assam
* Development Council for Jolha.
* Setting up of Mahapurush Srimanta Sankardev Sahitya- Sanskriti Unyan Parishad
* New Civil Subdivisions in Bihpuriya-rayanpur, harkatiya, Ramkrish gar, Howraghat, Diyungbra, Dakhin Kamrup, Mukalmua, Kalgachia, Moran, Patharkandi, Katigorah, Merapani, Tihu, Sarukhetri and Sorbhog.
* 10% reservation for 5 years over-age candidates in Government jobs.