GUWAHATI, January 1: The number of relief camp inmates continued to decrease during the last 24 hours in the violence affected districts of the State. In last 24 hours, 10 camps were closed down in Udalguri, Sonitpur and Kokrajhar districts. In Udalguri, 1 camp inhabited by Adivasi inmates has been closed and in Sonitpur, 3 camps inhabited by Adivasi inmates have been closed. In Kokrajhar district, 2 camps inhabited by Bodo inmates and 4 camps inhabited by Adivasi inmates have been closed during the period. Total 8,849 inmates have left for their villages in the last 24 hours. As on Thursday, approximately 2,36,349 persons in four districts of Kokrajhar, Chirang, Sonitpur and Udalguri are living in 118 relief camps. In Kokrajhar district, approximately 1,97,189 inmates are living in 81 relief camps, in Chirang, 29,746 inmates are in 23 relief camps, in Sonitpur, 5,822 inmates are in 6 relief camps and in Udalguri, 3,592 inmates are in 8 relief camps.
You may also like
About the author
- 2 NE Districts Under Proposed Central Plan for De-Addiction
- Trendy shades to give you an uber-cool Summer statement!
- The coolest scarves for the hip and trendy!
- Cooperative Society विसायखथिनि फिथायखौ फोसावबाय
- FIFA बुहुम काप 2018, उरुगे vs रासिया नायबिजिरनाय
- FIFA बुहुम काप 2018, सावदि आराबिया vs इजिप नायबिजिरनाय
- কম মুল্যত সৌন্দৰ্য্য চৰ্চা
- সীমান্ত নিরাপত্তায় এসএসবি-র ভূমিকার প্ৰশংসা করলেন রিজিজু
- ইটানগরে বিল্ডিং ধসে জীবন্ত কবরস্থ ৫ জন শ্ৰমিক
- দুৰ্বল মৰক্কোৰ সন্মুখত শক্তিশালী স্পেইন