Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
About - The Sentinel
- The Largest Media group of North-East India — focused on news publishing
- The Sentinel, an English daily newspaper, was launched in 1983 — it is amongst the two largest papers in North-East India
- In 1987, launched Ajir Asom, a daily in Assamese
- The Sentinel (Hindi) was launched in 1989 — today the largest player
- A weekly in Khasi (language of Meghalaya), Dongmusa, was launched in 1984
- Combined circulation of the group is more than 150,000 newspapers per day, making it the largest newspaper group in the region
- The Sentinel is the only English daily in the Northeast with five editions published simultaneously from Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Shillong, Silchar and Itanagar.
- Focused on hyper local news content from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim.