Islamabad, January 6: A website asking people to join ‘Team Bilawal’ has fuelled rumours about a rift between Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and his father and party co–chair Asif Ali Zardari, a media report said on Tuesday. “Commencing from where it ceased. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari brings hope for the youth bulge that is more than 60 percent of Pakistan population. Pakistan is now to be youth–led and youth–driven,” the website, www.teambilawal.org, said. The website says that the PPP at its outset was the youth of Pakistan, adding that the transfer of power to the younger generation can result in a better society, which is based on peace and social cohesion. Bilawal is the son of former president Zardari and former prime minister Bezir Bhutto, who was assassited in 2007 during a political rally in Rawalpindi. According to sources, PPP already has a functiol youth wing but the website appears to be a move reflecting Bilawal Bhutto garnering his support base, Dawn reported Tuesday citing sources. Mentioning about the youth’s potential, the website urges young people to come forward and take responsibility. (IANS)
- 2 NE Districts Under Proposed Central Plan for De-Addiction
- Trendy shades to give you an uber-cool Summer statement!
- The coolest scarves for the hip and trendy!
- Cooperative Society विसायखथिनि फिथायखौ फोसावबाय
- FIFA बुहुम काप 2018, उरुगे vs रासिया नायबिजिरनाय
- FIFA बुहुम काप 2018, सावदि आराबिया vs इजिप नायबिजिरनाय
- কম মুল্যত সৌন্দৰ্য্য চৰ্চা
- সীমান্ত নিরাপত্তায় এসএসবি-র ভূমিকার প্ৰশংসা করলেন রিজিজু
- ইটানগরে বিল্ডিং ধসে জীবন্ত কবরস্থ ৫ জন শ্ৰমিক
- দুৰ্বল মৰক্কোৰ সন্মুখত শক্তিশালী স্পেইন