The GST Council in the meeting decided to levy tax at the rate of 12 percent on hotel rooms renting less than Rs 1,000 per day. No tax is levied on it as of now.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Eknath Shinde Sworn in As Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Says Committed To Balasaheb's Hindutva Ideology
- Assam Floods: CM Sharma Orders To Pay Rs 3,800 To Each Family Staying In Relief Camp
- UK: 20-Year-Old Student With No Baby Bump Gives Birth To Child In Restroom
- Eknath Shinde To Be New Maharashtra Chief Minister, Oath At 7:30 PM
- 'Even Lord Shiva Cannot Save Shiv Sena,' Says Kangana Ranaut
- Jama Masjid Shahi Imam Condemns Udaipur Murder, Calls It An 'Act of Cowardice, Non-Islamic'
- Assam: Massive Fire Erupts In Karbi Anglong, Properties Worth Lakhs Razed
- Manipur: 7 Killed, Several Missing After Landslide Strikes Noney District
- Maharashtra: Devendra Fadnavis Likely To Take Oath As CM, Here's The List of Probable Ministers
- Assam: Failing to Pay Debts, Husband-Wife Commits Suicide In Bajali District