Learning how to sell on Amazon can seem like an overwhelming and ambitious project. However, selling on the eCommerce platform requires only a few simple steps.
- Review all Amazon seller programme regulations, including the Seller Code of Conduct and other general policies, as well as the Product and Listing Requirements, Shipping and Tax Policies, and the Product Page Style Guide.
- Join Amazon Seller Facebook groups — you'll discover a wealth of ideas, best practices, and support there. Here are a few that I can strongly suggest: The Amazon Sellers Network, FBA Ninjas! Amazon Selling for Beginners and Amazon FBA Beginner Mastery are just a few of the titles available.
- Invest in tools to assist you in automating the process of creating, updating, and improving your Amazon listings. Short demos of the relevant tools on the market may be found on the Orange Klik YouTube channel.
Finally, if you're considering launching an Amazon business, don't be scared to give it a go. I just spoke with a 70-year-old woman who is operating a thriving Amazon business; her storey is fascinating and motivating. You may make your dream come true just by being bold!
To sell at this marketplace, you have to register as a seller there. For which you require some documents.
Documents & requirements for registration on Amazon:
- PAN card
- GST number
- Bank account
- Email id
- Mobile number
On the Amazon website, one gets the option of selling on Amazon. There are two business plans: professional and individual.
During our seller registration procedure, you must supply and have validated the following personal information:
• Your phone number • your name • your email address • your business address - this will be used as a pickup address • Product categories that match your interest or item
Documents required registering your business
Documents used to record tax data
To begin this procedure, log on to our website hereafter you have all of the relevant paperwork.
Here's our step-by-step approach to becoming an Amazon seller.
- Login and Phone Verification
- Seller and Business Information
- Seller Accounts Verification
- Tax Details Updating
The Benefits of Selling on Amazon:
- Amazon's marketplace is huge and growing.
- Access to top-tier logistics
- Selling on Amazon is a simple way to get your feet wet in the eCommerce world.
- Amazon has proven to be a successful platform for brands.
These are the sorts of Amazon sellers who do exceptionally well:
- Merchants offer things that are unique to them.
- Merchants that specialize in a niche or hobby merchandise.
- Merchants that offer reconditioned or secondhand merchandise.
Fees for Amazon FBA will vary based on the type of product you're selling. The fees you pay will also be determined by your Amazon selling plan. Individual sellers who expect to sell fewer than 40 products per month should choose the individual plan. Because there is no monthly price, this is an excellent option for those just starting out. You may always upgrade to a professional plan as your business grows. The professional plan has a monthly price of $39.99.
Selling on Amazon worth it:
- On the Amazon marketplace, people operated as an independent sellers, for several years, I liked it, but as the marketplace grew more crowded, I found myself unable to profit from products I had previously sold.
- Selling on Amazon can be expensive
- A proliferation of counterfeit products