The Assam Polytechnic Admission Test, commonly known as Assam PAT, is a state-level entrance examination, which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE, Assam) for admission into various polytechnic diploma courses in government polytechnic colleges of Assam. Thousands of students participate in Assam PAT every year to pursue their dream in the field of engineering.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (Assam PAT) 2021
The Assam PAT syllabus is based on the class 10th syllabus for the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) and involves four subjects: Mathematics, Science, General Knowledge, and English. Board will release Assam PAT 2021 syllabus soon. As per the latest report, Assam PAT 2021 is usually conducted in July.
Assam PAT 2021 Exam Important Dates
The notifications regarding the dates of Assam PAT 2021 will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. According to the latest announcement, the application process will start in May 2021. Aspirants can always look forward to tracking all the important dates of Assam PAT 2021 here...
Assam PAT Exam Event
Starting of the registration process for Assam PAT 2021
20th May 2021
Assam PAT Registration Date
20th July 2021
Assam PAT Admit card Release
2nd week of August 2021
Assam PAT 2021 Exam date
22nd August 2021
Declaration of result
4th week of August 2021
1st week of September 2021
Assam PAT 2021 Application Form
The online application form for Assam PAT 2021 will be available on the official website https://dte.assam.gov.in The details regarding the official website will be updated soon on the website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Here are some highlights of the application process of the Assam PAT 2021.
- The application procedure of Assam PAT 2021 is completely online.
- Candidates can register themselves via the official website of Assam PAT 2021.
- Candidates have to use a valid email ID including a phone number for the first phase of the registration process.
- Candidates will get the unique registration number and password after the completion of the registration process.
- All the necessary information needs to be filled up as mentioned in the application. For that, candidates have to log in using the registration number and password on the official website. Applicants need to provide valid document proof.
- Candidates will not receive any chance to correct the data, so they must verify the data carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Upon the completion of the above steps, the examination fee needs to be paid
- Candidates must also download the application and keep a printout copy of the application for future reference.
Documents Required Assam PAT 2021 Application Form Fill-up
The candidates should be ready with the following documents before filling the Assam PAT 2021 application.
- Birth certificate/ Class 10th certificate.
- Caste and sub-caste Certificate Copy
- 10th mark sheet Copy
Specification of Image & Signature
Here is the specification of the image and signature which is required to upload during the application process:
Assam PAT 2021 Application Fees
Getting hold of the accurate information of the application fee is very important. Here are the important details of the same:
- Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee via online or offline mode.
- The application fee is Rs 500/-
- Candidates can use Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking to pay via online mode.
- To pay the fee via offline mode, candidates can use the challans in any branch of State Bank India. They need to register online to generate the bank challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Assam PAT 2021 Entrance Exam Eligibility
Candidates need to get the right and genuine information regarding the Assam PAT 2021 general eligibility criteria and educational eligibility criteria.
General Eligibility Criteria
The following are the information of the general eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant belonging to General/OBC/MOBC should not be above 20 years 4 months as of December 31, 2021
- The applicant belonging to SC/ST/PH should not exceed above 23 years 4-month age as of December 31, 2021.
Educational Eligibility Criteria
Below are the details of the educational eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must have passed HSLC or its equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Applicants belonging to the general category must score an aggregate of at least 40% marks in Science and Mathematics.
- Applicants belonging to the SC category must have scored an aggregate of at least 35% marks in Mathematics and Science.
- Applicants belonging to the ST category must have scored a minimum of 33% marks in Mathematics and Science.
- Applicants need to submit a fitness certificate.
Assam PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants need to get all the important details regarding the Assam PAT 2021 exam pattern. Well, here are the following information:
- Assam PAT 2021 will be conducted offline and participants need to mark the correct answer in the OMR sheet.
- The total duration of the examination is 2 hours
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in Assam PAT 2021.
- The total marks is 100
- The candidate will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
Assam PAT 2021 Syllabus
The participants should know the syllabus of Assam PAT 2021 properly to score well. One can download PAT 2021 on the official website https://dte.assam.gov.in Assam PAT syllabus is based on SEBA class 10th syllabus. Have a look at the syllabus for Assam PAT 2021 below.
Economic Scene, Current events, Current Affairs – National & International, Scientific Research, Countries & Capitals, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Indian Constitution, General Politics, India and its neighboring countries, Important days
Grammar, Command of Language
Arithmetic Progression, Straight lines, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Circle, Coordinate Geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Calculus, Introduction to three-dimensional geometry, Conic section, Ellipse Parabola, Hyperbola, Determinants, Continuity & Differentiability, Relations & Functions, Applications of Integrals, Statistics & Probability, Matrices, , Application of Derivatives, Differential Equations, Integrals, Finite & Infinite sets, Linear Programming, Equal sets, Sets & Functions, Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Probability
Physics: Classical Mechanics, Relativity, Quantum Theory and its Applications, Experimental Physics, Thermodynamics, Atomic, Molecular Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Mathematical Methods, Condensed Matter Physics, Statistical Mechanics Electronics, Electromagnetic Theory.
Chemistry: General Chemistry, Solid State, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements, Electrochemistry, Periodicity, Solutions, Molecular Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Equilibrium, , Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block), Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics Processes of Isolation of Elements, Surface Chemistry, States of Matter, Coordination Compounds, P, D, F Block Elements, Hydrogen, D Block Elements Haloarenes, Alcohols, Haloalkanes, Aldehydes, Ethers, Phenols, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Ketones, General Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biomolecules, Amines, Carboxylic Acids, Hydrocarbons.
Biology: Plant growth and growth hormones, Embryology of angiosperms, Morphology of Angiosperm, Plant Physiology, Ecology, Pteridophyte, Gymnosperm, Plant Diseases, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Algae, Fungi, Viruses, Bacteria, Bryophytes, Plant Succession, Environmental Pollution, Cell Biology
Assam PAT 2021 Admit Card Release
The admit card of the Assam PAT 2021 will be published online when the registration process related to the entrance exam gets completed. Applicants can download the admit card for Assam PAT 2021 from the official website. In order to log in to the portal, the applicant can use their registration details. Here is some information you need to know.
- Aspirants of Assam PAT 2021 have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam where they can download the admit card.
- Aspirants need to log in using the application number and date of birth.
- After login, the admit card download option will be available on the screen.
- Admit card for Assam PAT 2021 is not transferable. Aspirants must keep the admit carefully for future reference.
- Aspirants should carry any one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the Government –Pan Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ 12thClass Board Admit or Registration Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph)/ E-Aadhar/ Ration Card/ Aadhar Enrolment No. with Photo.
Assam PAT 2021 Entrance Exam Center
Here are the names of the exam centers for Assam PAT 2021. Candidates need to choose their preferred exam center during the application process.
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
- Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
- Prince of Wales Institute, Jorhat
- Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali
- Karimganj Polytechnic, Mazgaon
- PCPS Girls' Polytechnic, Guwahati
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh
- Silchar Polytechnic, Silchar
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- Golaghat Polytechnic, Furkating
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi
- Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
- Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow
- Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar
- Residential Girls' Polytechnic, Golaghat
- Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria
- Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
- Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
Assam PAT 2021 Result Announcement
The result of the Assam PAT 2021 is expected to be announced in August. It will be declared online on the official website of DTE, Assam. Let us look at the important steps that you need to follow to check the result of Assam PAT 2021.
- Visit the official website of Assam PAT 2021
- Click on "Assam PAT 2021 results"
- Check the result using your roll number.
Assam PAT 2021 Cut Off
It is not possible to predict the cut-off for competitive examinations like Assam PAT. It varies every year and it usually depends on various factors such as the level of difficulty of the question papers, the availability of the number of seats in the institutions, including the total number of aspirants who appeared in the exam. The cut-off for PAT is expected to be released in August.
Assam PAT 2021 Counselling
Around 21 government polytechnic colleges offers admission under Assam PAT examination. The counseling process for these colleges starts after the declaration of result of the PAT 2021 entrance exam. Those who have been able to clear the cut-off of PAT 2021 entrance exam successfully can look forward to taking part in the counseling process. It is mandatory for the aspirant to bring all the important documents. They should also never forget to carry the photocopies of each document along with the original one.
Admission process of PAT 2021
After completing the counseling process, applicants are required to proceed with the final admission process. Applicants need to carry all the important documents at the time of the admission.
Documents to Carry for Assam PAT Admission
Please check the following list of important documents that you need to carry at the time of admission.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Duly filled Part B Application form (can be downloaded from official website)
- Admit Card of the PAT 2021
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate etc.
Assam PAT Contact Details
Below is the contact details of the Assam PAT 2021 examination.
Director of Technical Education
249, Kahilipara Main Rd, Jatia, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam 781034
Assam PAT Exam Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What are the subjects in Assam PAT 2021?
Ans: Assam PAT 2021 is conducted as per the latest syllabus of class 10th SEBA board. It involves four subjects: Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and English
Q. What are the Assam PET exam dates?
Ans: 22nd August 2021
Q. How is it possible to check the result of Assam PAT 2021?
Ans: The result of Assam PAT 2021 will be declared on the official website of DTE https://dte.assam.gov.in
Q. Can I change my examination center of Assam PAT 2021 after receiving the admit card ?
Ans: No. You cannot change the examination center after receiving the admit card. So, you have to be quite careful while filling up the form.