The results for the National Council of Vocational Training, Industrial Training Institute (NCVT ITI) have been released on Tuesday 7 December for semesters 1, 2, 3, and 4.
The candidates waiting for the results can now check and download their NCVT ITI result through the official website of the National Council of Vocational Training – ncvtmic.gov.in.
The MIS (Management Information System) Industrial Training Institute result for various semesters from semester 1 to semester 4 has been made available on the website. Along with the NCVT, ITI results the candidates can also download their respective mark sheets of MIS ITI from the official website.
NCVT ITI Result 2021 is only meant for the students of different semesters whose examinations were conducted earlier in the month of August and September 2021. To have access to the results online all the candidates must know their Semester number and mainly their roll number.
How to Check NCVT ITI Result 2021:
• At first the candidates must go to the official website National Council of Vocational Training – ncvtmic.gov.in.
• On the homepage of the website select the tab given as 'ITI'
• Select the result link available on the page.
• The candidates need to enter their semester number along with the registration number of roll number that is asked as credentials to log in.
• The NCVT ITI Result 2021 along with the MIS mark sheet will appear on the screen after logging in.
• Download the mark sheet to have easy access whenever required.
• Also take a printout of the results to carry a hard copy for future reference.
The NCVT ITI Results are also available to check state-wise by the candidates as informed by the National Council of Vocational Training. For further updates and information regarding the results of NCVT IIT, the candidates must keep checking the official website.