On Friday 17 December, the SCERT (State Council of Educational Research & Training) has declared the admit card for the 2021 examination of PSTET (Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test).
Candidates waiting for hall tickets can now check and download their respective admit cards from the official website- pstet.pseb.ac.in.
According to the admit cards issued on Friday 17 December, the PSTET examination will be conducted on Friday 24 December 2021. According to SCERT, the candidates who get qualified in the Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test will be considered eligible to work as a teacher professionally in any of the schools located in the state of Punjab.
The examination will be based on two papers of which the first paper meant for the applicants who planned for teaching students of 1st standard to 5th standard on the other hand the second paper will be attended by all the candidates who intended for teaching students of 6th standard to 8th standard. The candidates who applied for teaching in both groups i.e. class 1 to class 8 are required to appear in the examination of both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Steps to download PSTET Admit Card 2021:
• Applicants must firstly visit the official website of Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test- pstet.pseb.ac.in.
• On the Homepage that appears, select the link available as 'PSTET Admit Card.'
• Enter all the required credentials asked for login.
• For logging in to the page click on the option 'log in.'
• Your PSTET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
• Download the admit card for other requirements.
• Take a printout to carry the hard copy into the examination hall.