The admission for Delhi University School of Open Learning has started for various undergraduate (UG) courses and the admission process will be continued till 15 December 2021.
According to recent updates for the academic year of 2021-22 more than 65, 000 seats are already filled across the BA programme, Honors in Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) and Honors in Bachelor of Arts. Those candidates who are still waiting to register can apply till 15 December 2021 through the official website of the university- sol.du.ac.in.
Till now more than one lakh candidates have applied for DU SOL Admission 2021 and among those 65k has successfully managed to get a seat. This year the admission process has started late as the cut-off list of Delhi University was also delayed.
Admission into the School of Open Learning this year is not like before and it will be tough to get a seat as the selection has become slightly competitive because of a huge number of students securing more than 95% in CBSC (Central Board of Secondary Education) class 12 Board Exams of 2020.
Most of the applications for the academic year 2021 are found to be for B.Com, BA and BA programme and to date, the most preferred courses selected under BA (Hons.) are Political Science and English.
Steps to apply for DU SOL Admission 2021:
• Anyone who wishes to apply for DU SOL Admission 2021 must go to the official website- sol.du.ac.in.
• On the Homepage of your screen select the option 'New User' or 'Existing User'
• Enter the login details required to log into the page.
• Fill the registration form by entering all the academic and personal information.
• Upload the necessary documents asked after filling the form.
• Make payment of the application fee and click on submit
• Download the hard copy of the registration form.