On Tuesday 23 November, Mangalore University has released the degree results for 1st semester, 3rd semester and 5th-semester students.
The scoreboards of the candidates are made available to check and download from the official website of Mangalore University which is mangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Mangalore University has issued the results of those undergraduate semester exams held in the month of September and October this year.
Candidates who completed the registration process and appeared in the degree examination still waiting for outcomes can now check their results by visiting the university website.
The authority has uploaded the results on its website therefore the students can download the digital mark sheet of their undergraduate exam from the website itself. Candidates must know their registration number along with the roll number to have access to the results without any complications.
Here are the steps to Check the Mangalore University (MU) Degree Results 2021:
• Visit the official university website at mangaloreuniversity.ac.in, only the registered students can check their results from the website of MU.
• The candidate needs to click on the section of "Examination" which will appear on the Homepage.
• Then click on the link of "Results" available on the screen of your page.
• On the next step essential credentials of the registered candidates will be asked to enter.
• Log in by entering security pin, registration number or roll number and other necessary details.
• After logging in with the information, the MU undergraduate results will appear on the screen.
• Download your scorecards from the website for further need.
• Also take a printout to keep a hard copy of the scores.