Medhavi National Scholarship Program 2021, which is going to be held on July 25 this year, is helping scholar candidates from all sections of society through its various scholarship programs throughout the year. The Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM) has been conducting scholarship exams since 2017 under the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme (www.medhavionline.org) as a part of the Digital India initiative.
Through its SAMADHAN Test initiative, with free registration, Medhavi aims to provide small scholarship money ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 1000 to help candidates pay fees for various jobs and other applications or registration form. By using this money, they can also pay fees for other Medhavi Scholarship Exams.
It is to be mentioned that the scholarship will be in cash form and candidates would be able to use the money as per their convenience, there is no restriction on the use of scholarship money. It is the only scholarship exam which is open to all candidates from all section of society unlike other schemes by central and state governments that are meant for a specific category of students only and not to candidates who have finished their studies and preparing for competitive exams.
As noted, Medhavi National Scholarship is inviting applications for SAMADHAN-II Scholarship Test 2021 to provide 6,358 scholarships to Indian scholars and it mentioned that the registration is completely free. Applicants don't need to pay any registration fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TEST
• Candidates can download Medhavi App to apply for this test, which is 100% free and online.
• No need to visit any office for verification.
• No hidden eligibility and the money will be transferred directly into bank account of successful candidates within 7 days of scholarship exam.
• Qualification: Applicant must be at least matriculation/10th pass from a recognized board (11th, 12th, graduate, postgraduate, diploma pass candidates can also apply).
• Age: Minimum 16 years and Maximum 40 years (as on the last date of registration)
There are 3 types of scholarships – Type A, Type B, and Type C.
• To get Type A scholarship, candidates need to score 60% or above marks. The amount is Rs 1000.
• To get Type B scholarship, candidates need to score below 60% but more than or equal to 50%. The amount is Rs 500.
• To get Type C scholarship, candidates need to score below 50% but more than or equal to 40%. The amount is Rs 300.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SAMADHAN-II SCHOLARSHIP TEST – 2021:
Registration dates: June 1, 2021, to July 15, 2021
Exam Date: July 25, 2021
Answer key and Objections (if any): July 26, 2021
Result: July 28, 2021
Documents and bank details upload: 28 – 29 July 2021
Scholarship distribution: 31 July 2021
• Exam will be conducted through the Medhavi app only, which can be accessed from home.
• Online exam will consist of 20 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and the duration of the exam will be 10 minutes, with no separate time limit for each section of the exam.
• Each question carries an equal mark i.e. 1 mark.
All questions will be available in English and Hindi, except the English language section. Wrong answers carry a penalty of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. There is no penalty if a question is left blank. The test will be conducted exclusively on the Medhavi National Scholarship available on Google Play.
It is to be mentioned that candidates don't need to go anywhere to appear for the exam, as they can appear exam from their home using the Medhavi app.