On Saturday 13 November the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC National Eligibility Test 2021 admit cards and declared the scheduled date for UGC-NET exams of December 2020 and June 2021. The applicants can check and download their admit cards from the NTA official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in which provides the necessary information about the exam centre, shift, date, and time of examination.
Each and every candidate applying for UGC-NET exams 2021 is allotted with different centres of examination along with the difference in dates and timing. They will not be allowed to write exams with the wrong allotment apart from the one given in admit cards.
UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 is scheduled on the dates as given below:
The UGC NET 2021 exam is organized by NTA for the post of Assistant Professor and for a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The examinations will be conducted with the process following CBT, an online computer-based exam. NTA made the admit cards available only for candidates appearing in the subjects scheduled for Day 1 and Day 2 which will be held on 20 and 21 November 2021.
The reporting time in the exam for students is 2 hours before the commencement of the exam so that authorities can complete all the necessary formalities without any rush during the exam.
Steps to download UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 Admit Cards:
• Visit the official websites https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in.
• On the homepage click on the link as 'Download Admit Card for UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 cycles'
• A new login page will appear on the screen
• Log in by entering the required information asked such as date of birth, security pin, and application number
• UGC-NET Admit card will be displayed on the screen
• Click on the download option and download the admit card
• Take a printout of the admit card for future requirement