What makes for a perfect airport outfit? It is one that is a perfect amalgamation of style, comfort and practicality. Vedang Patel, Co-founder and Director at The Souled Store, and Sanjeev Mukhija, Founder at Breakbounce Streetwear, share some pointers that will help you make a fashion statement while you are travelling:
* Multi-pocketed outfits: To ensure that all the essential items like passport, boarding pass, keys, phone and wallet are carried along, multi-pocketed clothes offer a smart alternative. To keep the necessary stuff handy, you can sport a cargo pant or a jacket with multiple pockets to add to your coolness quotient on the go.
* Breathable fabrics: Especially for the long haul flights, breathable fabric like cotton helps maintain the cleanliness and comfort. These materials are lightweight and allow air to circulate keeping the body sweat-free.
* Cool contemporary tops: To break the airport fashion code, switch to top wear that provides comparative ease and a personal touch. A smart shirt with rolled up sleeves over a plain t-shirt and jeans at bottom will give a fashionable edge to your outfit.
* Comfortable socks: Long flights can quickly turn into a nightmare if you are someone who has a low tolerance for cold. Not everyone is immune to the low cabin pressure, so it is better to keep yourself amped up with necessary layers.
* Caps: Want to draw attention to your airport outfit despite keeping it casual? Pair your outfit with a statement-making cap and stand out amongst the crowd. Caps are a cool style trick to amp up your outfit and to help disguise your slept-on hair.
* T-shirt dresses: T-shirt dresses are perfect for a short flight. Hit that sweet spot between comfy and cool with a bright, funky T-shirt dress and club it with your favourite pair of white sneakers.
* Hoodies: Don’t want to put in much effort but still want to rock the in-flight fashion? Well, your hoodie got you covered. Go for a statement-making hoodie. (IANS)
Also Read: Entertainment