Spots are signs that your skin is in need of help. Blemishes can be problematic to treat, and you might need the combination of tea tree products clubbed with other skincare ranges so make sure you are following the same. Shikhee Agrawal, Head of Training at The Body Shop India and Sonali Chaudhary, Integrative Dermatology and Cosmetology consultant at Smart Metabolic Anti-Aging centre list down some ways.
* Your morning routine starts with cleansing and toning. Picking a tea tree cleanser and toner will help you keep skin oil-free restricting acne breakouts which lead to spots. Clarify your skin from the very beginning.
* Tea tree is helpful in herpetic lesions and psoriasis patients due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
* This is one essential oil with astringent properties which can fight this odd season. Applying tea tree oil to the infected area will do great for a clear and lush-full skin.
* While you treat your skin with it's tree hydration or a daily solution, seal it well with an SPF for any expected damage from sun and bacteria.
* Tea tree oil should not be used without consulting a dermatologist. A lot of people are not aware that it can act as a contact allergen as it auto-oxidizes on exposure to air. Always do a test patch dose by applying 1-2 drops on an area and observe it for 24 hrs.