Want to give a modern twist to your traditional saris? Slip into a trendy ruffle sari or team up your six yard wonder with a crop top, say experts. Divya Sinha, owner of Manjusha Silk, and designer Shivali Arora suggest how:
* Ruffle saris is one of the trendy sari styles right now. There are floral ruffle saris, printed saris, plain saris and more.
* Dhoti saris and pant style saris are also gaining popularity. It is the perfect amalgamation of a traditional sari with western pants.
* Wear a shirt blouse with sari. A striped shirt blouse with a smart collar could be worn to office as well.
* A crop top could be a great choice to go with your choice of sari.
* Drape your sari in the regular way until you reach the part where you work on the pallu. Instead of pinning it up on your shoulder, wrap it around your neck.
* If you have a waistline that screams for attention, then what better way than to accentuate it with a belt.
* You can even wear a short kurta with a sari. (IANS)