Guwahati: The All India Congress Committee (AICC) party on Tuesday had officially announced its fifth list of candidates who will be contesting upcoming high-voltage Lok Sabha 2019 elections to be held in three phases on April 11, 18 and 23.
As per the press statement by AICC, the list includes the names of five candidates who will contest the ensuing elections from Assam has also found their places are:
- Nagaon Lok Sabha Constituency: Pradyut Bordoloi
- Lakhimpur Lok Sabha Constituency: Anil Borgohain
- Tezpur Lok Sabha Constituency: MGVK Bhanu
- Mangaldoi Lok Sabha Constituency: Bhubaneshwar Kalita
- Diphu Lok Sabha Constituency (Autonomous ST): Biren Singh Engti
Speaking to The Sentinel Digital, sources from Assam Pradesh Congress Committee had informed that the final list of candidates for Guwahati, Barpeta, Kokrajhar, Dhubri Lok Sabha Constituencies are yet not declared by the All India Congress Committee (AICC).