Don Bosco School, Panbazar Announces Applications for Admission For Class XI, Details Inside
Students should submit a hard copy of the online form and acknowledgment receipt along with attested copies of the electronic mark sheet and originals of all the documents mentioned in the application form
DON BOSCO SCHOOL, PANBAZAR, GUWAHATI, ASSAM CLASS XI APPLICATIONS (SESSION 2021 – 2022)
➢ Applications for admission into class XI for the session 2021-2022 for Science, Commerce, and Humanities will be available online from Thursday 22nd July (10:00 am)
➢ Forms will not be issued in the school.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
• Only those who have duly cleared AISCE or equivalent examination from recognised board should apply.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND RULES
The particulars of the child i.e Name, Date of birth, Aadhar number (not mandatory) marks obtained in the subjects should be filled in correctly. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the date of birth certificate issued by the government.
A student is expected to choose six subjects.
If the student is applying for two streams, a separate form should be submitted.
Only those who have Standard / Advance Mathematics in class 10 can apply for the engineering stream.
Biology students should opt for Applied Mathematics. Commerce / Humanities can opt for either of them.
Incomplete form will not be processed.
The management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for the same.
If your application form is successfully uploaded the computerized system will generate an "acknowledgment receipt" with a reference number. The acknowledgement receipt will also generate a user ID and password. (please make sure pop – up blocker is turned off, to receipt). get the acknowledgment
After completing the form, click on the "submit" button. Then the page would be routed to the payment gateway to make the online payment. If the payment is not made successfully, login again through already registered link with your user ID & password.
List of selected candidates (streamwise) will be announced the school website
(www.donboscoguwahati.net) within four days after the publication of the CBSE board result.
At the time of admission, students should submit a hard copy of the online form and acknowledgment receipt along with attested copies of electronic mark sheet and originals of all the documents mentioned in the application form
➢ Marksheet of Class X Board Examination
➢ Mark sheet of Class IX
➢ SC/ST/OBC/MOBC certificate in the name of the student (if applicable)
➢ Original Transfer certificate from the school last attended
➢ Character certificate from the school last attended
➢ Migration certificate of Boards other than CBSE
The application fee is Rs.500/-(five hundred only) which is non-refundable.
NUMBER OF SEATS : ➢150 seats (Science) ➢50 seats (Commerce)
➢ 50 seats (Humanities)
Students are requested to choose the stream of studies they wish to pursue by putting a ✓(tick). The selection of subjects will be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the Board Exams.)
DON BOSCO SCHOOL, PANBAZAR, GUWAHATI, ASSAM CLASS XI APPLICATIONS (SESSION 2021 – 2022) ONLINE PROCEDURE
Step 1: Go to www.dbsgcampuscare.in click online registration
please enter the details in the form carefully.
Step 2: Online payment use a Credit card/ Debit card or Net banking to make the payment.
Step 3: Printing the completed form
Take a printout of the completed application form along with the acknowledgment receipt.
Affix a recent colored passport size (3x4cm) photograph of size (4x5cm) at the designated place on the form.
Step 4: Declaration of result:
1. The final list of selected students will be put up www:donboscoguwahati.net the student and parents in the school website
2. The admission formalities for the selected candidates should be completed within three days of declaration of the result.
3. The requisite documents mentioned in the selection letter along with the copy of the fee slips are to be submitted within the specified date of securing admission.
4. Please note no changes in the data - base shall be entertained after the admission formalities are completed on the basis of transfer certificate of the previous school and/or birth certificate as the case may be.
5. It is mandatory for all students to submit the transfer certificate from the last school attended. No student will be admitted to the school without the submission of an official transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
6. Fees once paid at the time of admission are not refundable in any case.
7. The school management, acting through the managing board reserves the right to have the final word in all matters relating to the admission procedure.
NOTE: for any type of assistance regarding registration you can call on parent help desk team: 01143193333(extension : 5) from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. Or write a mail on email@example.com