Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire in MLA hostel

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  26 Feb 2017 12:00 AM GMT

By our Staff Reporter
GUWAHATI, Feb 25: A fire broke out at MLA Hostel, Quarters No. 52, at Dispur today. BJP MLA from Margherita Bhaskar Sarma is staying in the quarters. The cause of fire is suspected to be short circuit. The fire started from the rear side, it came to light when smoke came out. The fire gutted some furniture, electric fans etc. However, soon firefighters arrived in with three fire tenders and brought the fire under control.

Next Story