Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Food-poisoning in city

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  20 July 2015 12:00 AM GMT

By our Staff Reporter
GUWAHATI, July 19: Forty-eight people, including women and children, were taken ill after consuming soaked gram as prasad at the Ganesh Mandir at Amiya gar in the Chandmari area on Wednesday last. Seventeen of the affected people were admitted to the GMCH today, and the rest are under treatment at different hospitals in the city.

Next Story