Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Residence caught on fire

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  24 Sep 2017 12:00 AM GMT


GUWAHATI, Sept 23: A resident of BBC colony in Pandu, Maligaon had a close escape when his residence caught on fire, late Friday night. rayan Chatterjee, a resident of BBC colony in Pandu had a close shave with death when his house caught fire at around 2:30 am late Friday night. Although he and his family barely maged to escape unscathed, his bike and household properties were completely destroyed in the fire. A couple of fire brigade trucks arrived at the scene and maged to put out the fire. A short circuit is suspected to have been the cause of the fire.

Next Story