Losing weight is not easy. You need to be disciplined and determined in the process. Regular exercise and a sound diet plan can help you lose weight. Nowadays, everybody wants to look slim and fit so losing weight is everyone's priority. There exist several myths and misconceptions like in order to reduce weight, one needs to follow rigid diet plans, fast for many days, and what not. That's not true. The one key solution for weight loss is following a balanced healthy diet plan rather than following some rigid or serious ones.
What should be the rule to reduce weight?
Losing weight has three basic forms:
• Avoid sugar
• Have less junk
• Regular exercise
Our body needs a definite amount of proteins, vitamins, and minerals. So, one must have food containing the same with a balanced quantity.
Here are some tips for weight loss:
• It's a must to have your breakfast within 30 minutes after waking up. Always go for parathas, eggs, breads, idlis etc in breakfast.
• Lunch should be something medium like rice, daal, sabzi, salad etc
• Complete your dinner 2 hours before going to bed and it should be light.
• Always have nuts, salads, fruits etc during intervals
• Drink water regularly
What should be the diet plan for weight loss?
Here is the simple but best diet plan for weight loss usually followed by Indians:
• Drink warm water early in the morning with some herbs with some dry fruits.
• Then have tea, coffee, green tea on your choice but without sugar.
• In breakfast have idlis, parathas, dosa, or omelet, boiled eggs, bread, etc.
• Have rice, fresh vegetables, and salads for lunch. Opt for chicken, fish, or eggs.
• In the evening have something light such as soup, sprouts, and fruits but please avoid oily stuff.
• Complete your dinner at least 2 hours before going to bed. You can go for roti with cooked vegetables, salad. You can also have rice but in minimal quantity.
All must have a cheat day for yourself when you can just enjoy something you really like to stop your craving. But don't have food in large quantity as it will ruin all your hard work. Just have some small bites of sweets or anything you like in order to satisfy your craving.