Orange is one of the most favourite fruit that everyone loves. This fruit which belongs to the citrus family is enriched with various health benefits and is consumed all over the world. They constitute fiber, folate, and antioxidants and it has a good amount of Vitamin C.
Benefits of Drinking Orange Juice
People curious about these question & asking : Is drinking orange juice as good as eating an orange? Let's check out must know facts of having orange:
• Oranges are very rich in Vitamin C and certain consumption of Vitamin C can help to decrease the chance of getting colon cancer.
• As oranges has Vitamin C, Vitamin C plays a great role in boosting your immune system.
• Oranges contain antioxidants and it prevents your skin from aging.
• The Vitamin B6 in oranges helps reduces blood pressure.
• Oranges are very helpful in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
• Oranges help to boost immunity as it is rich in Vitamin D and antioxidants which in turn reduces the chance of cancer.
• Oranges increase the eyesight as well.
• Oranges contain fiber which helps your digestive system works properly and prevents constipation.
The juice extracted from orange is even more delicious and refreshing. Breakfast is incomplete without a glass of orange juice. It is easy to prepare and satisfies your taste buds along with many health benefits. One magical sip of it and it can instantly refresh your mind and fill you with energy. Additionally, orange juice constitutes many vitamins and minerals which include Vitamin C, potassium, and folate.
Why Orange Juice Is Good for You?
In this article, you'll know about several health benefits of orange juice...
• It builds your immune system: Orange juice highly contains Vitamin C which helps to fight diseases and helps to build your immune system stronger.
• Healthy for skin: Vitamin C and anti-oxidants can work magic to your skin. It helps to fight dullness and skin-aging
• Helps in weight loss: You can have orange juice without any fear of weight gain as it has no fats and is low in calories
• Makes your bones stronger: Calcium in orange juice can make your bones even stronger and help relieve arthritis pain
• Prevents kidney stone: Because of the high concentration of citrate in oranges, it prevents stone formation in the kidney
• Good for heart: oranges have hesperidins with bringing down hypertension which is actually good for a healthy heart
Be Health & Be Happy always