Winters are almost here and it brings with it several diseases and skin problems which can be annoying and awful. Taking special care of the skin during winters becomes very necessary.
Here are some of the winter skin issues and a skincare routine which could be of use to you:
1. Dry irritated nose: Dry irritated nose in winter can be very irritating especially in winters.
• Stay hydrated at all times to keep dryness away.
• Use the nasal spray and you might be a relief if it's too irritating
• Have a warm water bath.
• Use a moisturizer on both the nostrils when dried.
2. Having chapped lips: It's quite common to have chapped lips in winter for those who possess dry skin.
• Always apply lip balm on your lips to avoid dryness.
• Drink water and stay hydrated
• While you go out always use a lip balm with SPF.
3. Chafing: Chafing usually means when your inner thighs rub together. Chafing is also common in winter as there is dry air.
• Make sure to keep that portion clean by taking a warm water bath.
• Don't forget to dry the area after cleaning
• Apply moisturizer.
4. Cuts while shaving: It's more likely to have cuts on your skin if you dry shave in winter.
• Use moisturizing foam when shaving.
• You can also add a bit of conditioner with your shaving cream to soothe your dry skin.
5. Dry itchy patches: Itchy dry patches can be painful sometimes with redness and cracks in your skin.
• Use moisturizer throughout the day.
• Take bath with lukewarm water.
• Bath with moisturizing soap rather than the rough ones.
6. Cracked heels: it's quite common to have cracked heels in winter. You can recover your cracked heels with a little care.
• Use foot creams before going to bed.
• Wear socks
• Use a loofah to scrub your heels and then moisturize with cream.