About Sonitpur Judiciary
On 14–8–1967, the undivided Darrang District and Sessions Judge Court was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Mr. Justice S. K. Dutta, the then Chief Justice of Hon'ble Gauhati High Court. Mr. U. N. Rajkhowa was posted as first District and Sessions Judge of Darrang District. On 31–10–1985, the Darrang District was divided into two parts. One is Sonitpur District and the other is Darrang District.
Sonitpur Judiciary latest job notification
Sonitpur Judiciary invites candidates for the vacant post of office peon. Interested candidates can check out the relevant details given below:
|Sonitpur Judiciary Job Opening|
|Post Name||No.of Post||Salary||Job Location||Age Limit||Application Fee||Selection Process||Educational Qualification|
|Office Peon||2||Rs.12,000-Rs.37,500||Sonitpur, Assam||18-38 years||N/A||Interview||Class 8,12 pass from any of the recognized board or university|
- Candidates Should have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their applications
- Interview Centre: Tezpur
Steps to follow
- First, visit the official website @ sonitpurjudiciary.gov.in
- And check for the Sonitpur Judiciary Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Office Peon Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (07-Dec-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur, Assam
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Dec-2021