Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam has invited applications from dynamic and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Grade IV vacancy in various District and Sub-Divisional Offices of Handloom & Textiles, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before the last date confirmed
Assam Handloom & Textiles Job Recruitment
Assam Handloom & Textiles has recently released a job notification for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
Assam Handloom & Textiles Job Opening Application
|About Assam Handloom & Textiles Job||Requirement Details|
No of posts
Category wise vacancy
Last date to apply
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of Age and not more than 40 years for UN-reserved category, 43 years for OBC/MOBXC and 45 years for SC/ST (P)/ST (H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021.
Rs.12,000 to Rs.52,000 + Grade Pay Rs.3,900/- in Pay Band - 1
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Grade IV vacancy:
To be suitable for the advertised post of Grade IV in Assam Handloom & Textiles , candidate should have at least passed VIII standard from any recognized Educational Institutes. Applicants should be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India. He/she must be a permanent resident of Assam.
How to apply for Assam Handloom & Textiles job opening:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant post are advised to submit their application at official recruitment portal handloomtextilerecruitment.in. Along with the application, he/she must enclose the following documents mentioned below:
- A latest passport photograph.
- Age proof certificate (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- Qualification certificate. ,
- Scanned Signature :
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
It is to be noted that the last date of online application is 01/02/2021
Selection Procedure for Grade IV:
The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of their performance in written examination.
Advertisement details: For more information, Click here
Disclaimer: Provided by Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam.