Axis Bank Guwahati invites applications/Resumes from eligible candidates for the post of Branch Relationship Officer. Graduation/ Post-Graduation with 3 to 7 years experience in the related field can apply. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Axis Bank Guwahati job vacancy 2021.
Axis Bank Guwahati Recruitment Notifications 2021
Axis Bank Guwahati has recently sought a job notification for the recruitment of 01 Branch Relationship Officer Vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
Axis Bank Guwahati Job Openings 2021
Axis Bank Guwahati Job Application
Branch Relationship Officer
No. Of Posts
1 (One) Post
As per AXIS Bank norms.
ECL241, Guwahati-2 Cluster
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Branch Relationship Officer Vacancy:
To apply for the vacant posts, candidates must have the following qualifications given below in the table:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Branch Relationship Officer
Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute with 3 to 7 years experience in the related field.
Experience: 3 to 7 (Years)
How to Apply for Axis Bank Guwahati Job Openings:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts are advised to submit their application online. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by Uploading resumes through the AXIS bank website https://www.axisbank.com/careers/
Interested and eligible candidates must have the following Key Responsibilities-
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Handle customer queries and provide appropriate solutions
- Engage with customers and generate revenue by promoting and cross-selling retail banking and third party products
- Manage relationships with mapped customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the bank
For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Candidates must have Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- He / She must Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
Selection Process for Branch Relationship Officer Job Vacancy:
The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Advertisement Details: For more - Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Axis Bank Guwahati, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
Latest Assam Job Openings: Jobs in Jorhat, Assistant Professor Jobs in Assam, Assam Agriculture Jobs, College Jobs in Assam, Jobs in Assam Agriculture Department, Assam Agriculture Assam Career, Assam Govt Jobs for 12th Pass, Assam Govt Jobs, SSC Assam Career