Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) released latest job notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on BBCI job vacancy 2021.
BBCI Guwahati Job Recruitment 2021
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati requires Senior Resident Doctors to be recruited on a contractual basis. BBCI Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
BBCI Guwahati Job Opening Application
About BBCI Job
Senior Resident Doctors
40 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
Rs. 1,01,000/-Per Month
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for BBCI Senior Resident Doctors Vacancy:
- Medical Oncology: DM / DNB (Medical Oncology) OR MD/DNB (Medicine) with 2 years Post-Graduate Fellowship Programme in Medical Oncology, OR MD / DNB in General Medicine.
- Pathology: DM /DNB (Onco-pathology) OR M.D. / D.N.B. (Pathology) with 2 years Post-Graduate Fellowship Programme in Onco-Pathology.
- Radio-diagnosis: M.D. / DNB OR equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology / Radio-diagnosis recognised by MCI.
How to Apply for BBCI Guwahati Job Opening:
Interested eligible candidates may report for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data highlighting educational qualification, experience, paper presentation, abstract & research publications, prizes/awards (supported by copies of certificates and testimonials) before the Selection Committee on 08.02.2021 (Monday) between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in the Conference Hall of the Institute. Candidate from outside the State may participate through Video Conferencing for which advance intimation should be made through e-mail 'email@example.com along with full bio-data and scan copy of certificates & testimonials. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final. 6. Please note that canvassing / bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.
Address: Conference Hall of the Institute, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati-781016
Selection Process for BBCI Senior Resident Doctors Vacancy:
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
- Selected candidate/appointee will not have any claim for regular appointment at BBCI.
- No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
Advertisement details: For more information, Click Here. Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.
City-wise Job Opening